Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Squidoo

Poppy's Scroll Saw Woodwork is happy to annouce a new place where we can be found.

http://www.squidoo.com/poppys-handmade-scroll-saw-woodwork


I discovered squidoo today and found it to be a very cool place to set up shop and make our store known.

For those who don't know about squidoo, it is a place where you create a page that is called a lens. It is very easy to set up though there was a lot of trial and error in getting it the way I wanted.

One of the neatest things I discovered when making this lens, is that I could set it up so that items from the store could be purchased straight from my squidoo lens. The lens can constantly be updated and it also has many links to the different places that our store can be found.

I encourage you to check out our squidoo lens and see what you think. If you like the lens, let others know of its existence.

I will be looking for more places to add the store to but this one is the newest.

A little secret : I have been told that there is new woodwork that is going to be added very soon. Make sure you check out the website http://www.poppysscrollsawwoodwork.com in the next day or so and see if it has been added. I will also update it on the other sites once I get the information on it. Keep a look out for it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment