Saturday, March 21, 2009

ECrater Made Some Good Changes

The Ecrater main site has made some really good changes for store owners.

The home page for our store has changed in design. Ecrater has also added two more categories to the pain. So now instead of going to the page and having only % main categories, we now have 7.

This was great for me because it allowed me to split some categories and make them their own. We used to have one category for Indian and Religious. I split those into seperate categories. I also seperated the Clocks category from Welcome Signs and Frames. Clocks is now its own category and I created a new category called More Decor.

More Decor has all the shelves, frames, key holders, welcome signs, and more in it.


This makes shopping and finding things easier.


Please go and check out the new setup at http://poppysscrollsawwoodwork.ecrater.com/


I would also like to let everyone know that a new plaque was added to the store last night.

Uncommon Valor

No comments:

Post a Comment